Creative new and vintage fibre arts for all your artistic needs. Vintage and boho treasures.
Wed, Sep 01|
Curly Stranded Cardigan Test knit
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of collaboration with Woolly Hooligan Designs and Fleece Artist Handmaiden ! Join us !
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2021, 7:00 PM – Oct 17, 2021, 7:00 PM
About the Event
Fantastic opportunity !!!
Test this awesome cardigan using Fleece Artist Yarn.
Generous discount of 40% is provided for selected testers.
Specified yarn must be used in the test.
Sign up is open to all, but make sure you are comfortable with all skills required.
Selected testers will be contacted via email with more information on colour combos. Colours are custom created by the team at Fleece Artist for this pattern. You will be able to select any combinations.
Do not place orders until your participation is confirmed.
1. Start as soon as yarn order has arrived. Deadline middle of October for a Nov 1 2021 release date.
2. Edit, test the pattern for spelling errors and flow.
3. Follow gauge, adjust needle size as needed.
4. Provided completed pictures of social media quality.
5. Add project to Ravelry, a code will be provided.
6. Communicate with designer in Insta chat, that requires you follow @woollyhooligan
7. Respect copy rights, sharing pattern and/or posting part of the pattern to other internet/private sites is prohibited.
Pattern is for personal use only, is NOT to be used commercially/or for resale of items created from this pattern.
8. Stay respectful. We are an all inclusive community, all persons are welcome to join us in the test.
9. Have fun ! Engage ! Chat ! Post on social media !
Sizes:A, (B, C, D) for Bust measurement 33, (44, 55, 66)in; 84, (112, 140, 168)cm. Provided consecutively. Sample shown in size B (bust 44in[111cm]) on a model with a 36in(91cm) bust. Positive ease recommended. Layering piece, oversized.
Gauge:22 sts/24 rows in 4in/10cm square blocked swatch knitted stranded in the round using the charted pattern. Using size 6 US (4 mm) knitting needles. Take time to achieve gauge, adjust needle size as needed.
1. Main (MC): BFL DK is 100% BFL wool with 246y(225m) in 4.4oz(125g) per skein.
2. Contrast (CC): Curlylocks is a larger loop boucle composed of 78% Mohair, 13 %Wool, 9% Nylon with 273y(250m) in 4.4oz(125g) per skein.
· Knit, purl, decreases,
· Knitting stranded method using chart,
· Picking up stitches along an edge,
· Long tail Cast on method,
· German short row or preferred method for short rows,
· 3-needle BO,
· Minimal sewing, hand and/or machine,
· Attaching buttons, 5 required max 1 in(2.5cm) is diameter,
· Backwards loop CO,
· Reinforcing and cutting steeks,
· 3 stitch I-cord Bind off.
- MC: 4, (4, 5, 5)skeins
- CC: 2, (2, 3, 3)skeins